Corruption of Azim
Alluring Rogue Temptress
Killashandra – Level 5 Rogue Temptress
Str 10 Con 11 Dex 15 Int 13 Wis 14 Cha 19
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Hit Points: 21
- Armor Class: 16 (+6 from Dex and Armor. Can get up to 19 with feats.)
- Base Attack: +3
- Fortitude: +1
- Reflex: +4
- Will: +1
Skills: Bluff 8 (+11), Diplomacy 6 (+9), Disguise 7 (+10), Gather Information 7 (+10), Sense Motive 4 (+6), Hide 5 (+7), Move Silent 5 (+7), Profession: Dancing 3 (+5) Listen 5 (+7), Spot 3 (+5), Use Magic Device 4 (+5), Knowledge: Arcana 4 (+5), Heal 3 (+5), Survival 1 (+3)
Class Abilities: Sneak Attack +3d6, Trapfinding, Evasion, Uncanny Dodge
Racial Abilities: Low-Lite Vision, Elemental Resistance 5 (Fire, Elec, Water, Earth), Darkness
Feats: Weapon Prof: Whip, Combat ExpertiseEquipment:
- Whip. Fancily disguised as a belt/belt buckle – 1d3 nonlethal damage.
- Masterwork Silver Dagger +1 Attack Roll bonus. Wedding Gift.
- Earrings of Suggestion. Wedding gift. These lustrous earrings have a single green jewel, and tiny bells. When the wearer touches the green jewel between two fingers, the bells sound with a hypnotic ring. The wearer can then use them as the suggestion spell. Usable 1/day.
- Studded Leather +3 AC bonus
- Dueling Cloak +1 AC bonus
- Planar Ring of Fire. Wedding Gift from Shok’Ragal. The ring is keyed to a tower in the demon’s fortress on the plane of fire.
- Horse – White. Named Fallacy. Shandra LOVES her, and feeds her apples all the time. Ignus gets spoiled by her too.
- Adventuring Gear – Wine, 3 days rations, Exotic saddle that she just bought, bedroll, etc.
- Servant and one time consort of Shok’ragal, a powerful demon from the plane of fire.
- Wife of Tyrus, and Lady of Eridor, though she does not currently have legal claim on the land.